joeiandmichelle.blogspot.com

Road To 21K

by: Joei & Michelle

Nivea Slide Fest

By April 17, 2016 , , ,

I haven't done any running lately so it's good to have activities that keep me up and about.. Like Nivea's Slide Fest yesterday. 



Obviously, this activity is not a workout but it's an alternative to staying at home on my bed, doing a tv or movie marathon, and eating mindlessly. Well, that actually sounds like a good plan to me but since I joined a half marathon, I have to move! 

Michelle and I forgot to take a photo because we didn't bring our phones with us and this is the only photo that we have. That's Michelle wearing an orange cap and me wearing a neon yellow headband :D Shout out to Michelle's cousin-in-law Noel for our photos that day!


It helps that we had to walk uphill to get to the entrance and we had to do it every time we wanted to slide. I was tempted to run but the ground was wet and I risk slipping and getting a booboo. So I scratched that idea. Instead I did the obstacle course and it was fun! 




Even without a workout, I was able to clock in a number of steps yesterday. But now I really have to get running. Maybe later when it isn't that hot anymore!

You Might Also Like

0 comments